It’s an easy move to complete, and when you feel that burn you’ll know you’re doing it right! It can be performed anywhere with no equipment needed.
1. Lie flat on the floor with the lower back pressed into the ground
2. Place your hands slightly either side of your head, do not lock your fingers or pull the head up
3. Lift your knees to a 45 degree angle
4. At first slowly go through a bicycle pedal motion with the legs
5. Alternately touching your elbows to the opposite knee twisting back and forth through the core, keep the elbows back rather than forward to the chest as this could strain the neck