Reading is a great way to exercise your brain and you don’t have to be a bookworm to enjoy it! Find a comfortable reading spot. A quiet place with less people (or no one at all) helps you focus better than a crowded coffee place.
How is reading a book rejuvenating?
1. Reading helps you learn new things.
2. Reading opens your mind to new perspectives.
3. Reading calms you down. It’s an activity that can keep you company wherever you are, and put you to sleep before bed.
4. Reading keeps your brain active and prevents Alzheimer and Dementia.
5. Reading improves you memory and writing skills.