The Popular & Highly Effective Nutrient Boost
Intravenous Vitamin is an increasingly popular treatment option for health-focused individuals around the globe. Taking control of our health has never been more important in today’s fast-paced world. Many of us are looking towards holistic ways to maintain our health and vitality.
But did you know that IV Nutrient Therapy is not new? It has been around since the 1980s, however, it is gaining great attention now due to being proven to be a highly effective method of optimising one's well-being.
What Exactly Is IV? “IV” stands for intravenous, which means it's administered through the veins. The fluid that contains vitamins and minerals is delivered via an IV drip or injection into the vein, which allows the therapy to move quickly through your bloodstream. IV Nutrient Therapy is so effective due to its high absorption rates, over 90% of the vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes are absorbed, in comparison to only up to 10% with oral supplementation.
This high absorption rate means that the availability of nutrients to every cell in our body is optimised, resulting in a far greater effect, which makes this a great treatment as most micronutrients, vitamins, and minerals are not absorbed by the body. Most of the vitamins and minerals administered in IV Nutrient Therapy are water-soluble, meaning anything excess that is not needed will not accumulate, making it a low-risk treatment option.
Treatments consist of a variety of vitamins like vitamin C, vitamin B, and vitamin D, as well as minerals such as iron, magnesium, electrolytes, zinc, and glutathione.
Other uses for IV Nutrient Therapy include correcting dehydration after extreme exercise or alcohol intake, boosting the immune system, and increasing energy levels.
- B Complex IV (B Complex Fort + b12) $150
- Hydration IV (Saline + Electrolytes) $100
- Myers Cocktail IV (Vitamin C, B Complex, Magnesium) $300
- Healthy Skin, Hair & Nails IV (Vitamin C + Zinc) $250
- Immune Support IV (High Does Vitamin C) $200
- Glutathione $65
- Zinc $35
- Magnesium $35
- Iron Infusion $150 (you will need to consult with our General Practitioner first to receive a script as we’ll need to check your blood before undergoing an Iron Infusion treatment)
IM Injections (Intramuscular Injection):
- Vitamin D $50 (you will need to consult with our General Practitioner first to receive a script as we’ll need to check your blood before undergoing a Vitamin D treatment)
- B Complex $50
For the above, you will need to consult with our nurse first to establish what is best for your needs and sign a consent form, unless noted otherwise.
Benefits from the vitamins we have on offer:
Vitamin C (IV)
- Increased white cell count and immune function
- Increased blood plasma levels compared to oral vitamin C
- Anti-viral and anti-cancerous
- Increases collagen, proline and lysine enzyme production for better wound healing and healthy glowing skin
- Boost energy levels by facilitating fat breakdown
B Complex (IV or IM)
- Promotes a healthy nervous system
- Shown to assist with the management of anxiety and depression
- Vital role in the metabolism of carbohydrates
- Healthy nerve function
- Cardiovascular health including healthy cholesterol levels
- Growth of red blood cells
- Balanced hormones and cholesterol
- Increases energy levels
- Maintains healthy brain function
- Helps to relieve muscle cramps
- Promotes healthy sleep patterns
- Can help to alleviate and manage stress and anxiety
- Plays a crucial role in hundreds of different cellular functions and is necessary for a healthy cardiovascular system
- Essential mineral for healthy bones
- Has been shown to help manage chronic pain as well as restless leg syndrome
- Has been shown to lower high blood pressure
- Has been shown to alleviate migraines
- Used by athletes to improve recovery after strenuous exercise
- Glutathione is made up of three different amino acids, produced in the liver and is in every cell of the body, it is commonly referred to as the body’s master “detoxifier”.
- Glutathione has many benefits; including improved liver and immune function, fights inflammation and free radicals, is anti-aging, brightens skin complexion and helps the breakdown and metabolism of fats. Improves energy levels and mental focus.
- Zinc is an essential trace mineral, we do not produce Zinc and therefore must obtain it from our diet or supplementation.
- Zinc plays a crucial role in many bodily functions and deficiency can cause impaired immune function and healing, thinning hair, fertility issues, dry skin and mood disturbances.
- Zinc boosts our immune system and our body’s ability to heal and create healthy tissue, skin, hair and nails. It also helps to reduce inflammation and is vital for over 300 different enzyme reactions.
At WeightLoss Solutions Australia, we offer a range of different therapy options, all of which are administered by our highly experienced Integrative Health Nurse with over 7 years of experience, as well as consults with our General Practitioner. Every Thursday we will be administrating IV Nutrient Therapy. Give us a call to explore IV Nutrient Therapy with our medical team on (07) 5598 0500 or submit an enquiry now.